The scriptures teach us that we are on the earthly journey and the way we handle it will determine where we’ll spend our eternity. Many people believe, and they think that what happens to them in Life is predetermined by God. But can we have control of our choice in Life? Are there clues that tell us more about how we can live a life of faith in Life’s journey?
In clandestine from SEEDS OF FAITH IN LIFE’S JOURNEY, Pastor S. O. Fadiya brings his unique spiritual insight equipped with divine convictions, the revelation of biblical knowledge and prophecy to the topic of faith and Journey of Life. This book will answer questions such as:
- What are the seeds of faith and the applicability to the natural and spiritual realm?
- How do you live your days on earth with the divine knowledge of God?
- Can the reality of Life build our faith and make your life count on earth?
- Is there any escape path for us in the journey of Life?
- What are the main provisions available to sustain us in the predicament of this world?
- How does God see you in your fallen state and the victory ahead?
- Are you building a mindset of the kingdom of God?
The seeds of God are all that we need to go through the Journey of Life successfully boldly. Journey with Pastor Samson into the Kingdom prospect that unlocks the secrets that give you rest in the troubled world.
The scriptures teach us that we are to make an impact on life and the way we handle it is by taking Responsibility. The most potent secret on earth, which is ignored by so many is the principle of Responsibility. Responsibility means the ability to respond, not just in the verbal sense but also in the ability to act.
In taciturn from “Taking Responsibility & Control of Your Life to Fulfil Your Destiny’’, Pastor S. O. Fadiya brings his unique spiritual insight and experience equipped with divine convictions, the revelation of biblical knowledge and prophecy to the topic of Taking Responsibility. This book will answer questions such as:
- What is destiny, and who is the giver of destiny?
- Time and chances as a critical responsibility of man to fulfilling destiny?
- Does destiny exist, do we create our destiny, and do you believe in fate?
- Is your position in taking Responsibility crucial?
- What is the Assignment that was given to you by God and how to discover it?
- Identifying who you are and taking control of your Assignment?
- The blessedness of discomforts, taking total Responsibility and being accountable?
- Understood one of the most significant principles, that when you blame (declaring that something is responsible for a wrong), it becomes your ruler because whatever you blame, you empower.